Road & Mountain Bike Routes
Our database of the best cycling routes is growing all the time. Our team and partners are now based all over the cycling world, as we expand the routes for you to choose from. We believe that the wild and rugged countryside of our National Parks and other open places, provide the best locations for all forms of cycling.
All of our bike routes have elevation profiles and distance in miles. They have a google map showing a satellite view and the ability to open in google earth, giving a fly-through feeling. Those routes marked on our google map with a yellow cycle icon are mtb, and those in blue are road routes.
Each routes page also has a gpx file for you to download, making sure that you won’t get lost.
Where you see this symbol on route pages in the UK, then click it for a link to the Ordnance Survey interactive map for that route.
Off you go then. Take a look and ride the best bike routes anywhere!
Click the panels below to access our road and mountain bike route databases.
The google map below has icons which link directly to our routes.
Simply zoom in and click an icon to visit that route page.
1. Kentmere Loop, mtb – Lake District
2. Nan Bield & Garburn, mtb – Lake District
3. Tour of Bradfield, road – Peak District
4. Claife Heights, mtb – Lake District
5. Hawkshead Hilltops, mtb – Lake District
6. Satterthwaite Saunter, mtb – Lake District
7. Nidderdale, road – Yorkshire Dales
8. Helmsley Loop, mtb – North Yorks Moors
9. Coverdale Abbey, road – Yorkshire Dales
10. Duddon Valley, mtb – Lake District