Being a Woman & Athlete: Body Care
by Nadezhda Pavlova
by Nadezhda Pavlova
Enjoy the strength and beauty of your youth. As long as life is not pleasant to us, it passes. In 20 years, you will look at your photos with a feeling that you do not understand now. How many possibilities were open to you and how amazing you really looked. Enjoy your body, use it as much as possible, and don’t be afraid of what other people think of it. The body is the most beautiful instrument you have ever had. 😉
Doing sports benefits the body, but you also have to take care as a triathlete. All of the activity and the pool and sea can have an effect, and so following the advice here will keep you looking as sensational as you feel.
1. Bleach, pool every other day, swim 2-3 km. You think you are a little mermaid, but there is a chance to turn into a kikimora. Your hair will require special care – nourishing masks and balms, regenerating procedures and protective products.
2. Run with a straight back, keep your posture, smile. Of course, there is a chance that you will catch eyes running with a humpback, but they are unlikely to be admired. Viewers’ gazes motivate and accelerate, make you appear faster in their eyes.
3. Do not follow the formula: if the volume of training doubled, then the size of your plate doubled. Watch your diet, the thin ones run faster.
4. When riding a road bike, look straight, do not frown, wrinkle or strain your forehead. Most cycling races have a pronounced “effort” on the forehead from three hours of cycling.
5. In swimming, you can “go out” due to buoyancy, not strength, and you will not have a massive top. Do not swing in the gym, building your biceps, triceps and traps.
6. Triathletes often fly, most of the starts take place in hot and beautiful countries. Outdoor training, ocean swimming, what could be better? Only to become like a fit, beautiful tanned Papuasca 20 years older than herself. Be sure to put on sunscreens with a protection factor of 30 or more!
7. Each person by the age of 30 has an imprint of past years on his face. Sometimes you can see the whole fate, you look, and you feel sorry for it. You work hard and your face will be the same. Relax! And roll! Run! Swim! ))))
Be proud of who you are and feel free. Your body is beautiful, so take care of it and it will last you a lifetime.